MIX-UPS in operating theatres – WRONG patients
WRONG site surgery, WRONG surgery, BOTCHED surgery
WRONG medicine, WRONG dosage, MISSED doses
INSTRUMENTS and more left behind in patients
DRUG-IMPAIRED surgeons and nurses in charge in Operating Theatres and Intensive Care Units
STERILIZATION equipment failures
PATIENTS exposed to HIV, hep C and staph infections
HIV & HEPATITIS C VIRUSES in blood and blood products
OUT-OF-DATE blood products
ICU VITAL SIGNS monitors running out of paper
DISREGARD for basic hygiene
HIT-and-MISS hospital treatment, THIRD WORLD treatment and care
INCOMPETENT CLINICIANS, INEPT NURSES
NURSES COVERING UP DOCTOR MALPRACTICE
DRUGS THEFT and PHARMACY LOG REGISTER “rigging”
CRIMINAL DOCTORS intentionally harming patients
SURGERY FRAUD and MEDICARE FRAUD
PATIENT DEATHS covered-up, classed as “routine deaths”
The list goes on…
How can anyone let this recklessness continue?
The patient death toll is worse than 45 plane crashes a year, EVERY year, and those were just 1990 figures… It’s now 2015 and nothing’s changed. Think about it! Read about it! BAD MEDICINE.
1. YOU ARE MORE LIKELY to be killed by a doctor than a criminal. Here we are all frightened of walking down a dark street when it’s Mr White Coat the one to be worried about.
2. DOCTORS report medical mistakes kill 18,000 at least, and harm 330,000  every year and this is just a minimum number! 
3. AEROPLANES are 10,000 times safer to enter than hospitals. 
4. OUR ROADS are 11 times safer to use than our hospitals. 
5. MEDICAL ERROR is a leading cause of death and injury in Australia.
 In November 1995, Australian figures validated by peer review in The Medical Journal of Australia [Vol 163, p.458-471]. In 1998, another 17,100 patients ended up dead and 114,000 were harmed according to First National Report on Patient Safety [August 2001]. In 2002, another 500,000 patients were harmed in one year according to the Australian Patient Safety Foundation.
 Nine Network “Sunday” Death by Bad Medicine, 25 July 1999.
 Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, ABC TV “Four Corners” Killed By Care, July 2006.
 Australian Bureau of Statistics, 1998 Summary.