When something goes wrong and causes harm and death, it is vital that patients and families are dealt with fairly, honestly and justly and can get the support, answers and outcomes they are entitled to expect. The MEAG helps to remove barriers to access information you don’t know exists. We can put you on the right path to justice.
FOR HANDS-ON HELP, INVESTIGATIONS & ADVOCACY — enquire within …
- Telephone advice Q&A sessions (by appointment)
- Steer you out of a hospital bureaucratic quagmire
- Study your documents
- Examine your medical records
- Investigate your matter
- Medical error / patient advocacy
- Open your eyes to what you don’t know
The above requires registering.
N.B. Face-to-face meetings suspended due to Wuhan China COVID-19 infectious disease.
INFORMATION PACKS — you can’t be without one!
To understand an event, you must know what went on before, and that means going right back to the start. In seeking accountability, be prepared for what’s ahead. If you want to know where to start, what to do, how to do it, the MEAG INFORMATION PACKS are invaluable and vital for affected patients and bereaved families …packed with tips of useful and essential stuff. If you’re going to hospital in the future get our “How to Survive in Hospital” pack.
There are three types:
Before you go to hospital —
- How To Survive in Hospital and Avoid Hospital Stuff-Ups
- and the 25 questions you must ask before you go to hospital
After you’ve been and error uncovered —
- Patient Survived (near miss); and
- Patient Died.
About to go off to hospital? Find out how best to AVOID HOSPITAL STUFF-UPS