Off to hospital? GET A WATCHDOG!
There’s no place for passive patients in today’s health system.
Medicine is profit-driven. Today’s doctors over-prescribe surgery and ignore its long-term health implications. Any invasive medical procedure creates inflammation in the body, leading to serious and long-lasting health problems.
That’s one thing to deal with. The other is avoiding medical error. Wise up! Don’t book your brains out at the door when going off to hospital. You need to ask questions BEFORE.
There are questions you MUST ask, including the most important for survival. For these answers and more, don’t leave home without our SURVIVE HOSPITAL PACK, it includes heaps of vital save-your-life tips, such as…
- 25 questions you must ask before admission to hospital
- Get fit for the knife
- Men! Take charge of your healthcare
- How to improve your care
- How to survive a hospital stay
- What hospitals won’t tell you
- 10 rules for minimizing medical errors
- Watch out for that bacteria-laden equipment coming your way
- Radiation fall-out: Is your next scan safe?
- Know hospital pathology ordering processes
- Women! Prevent UTI post-op gynae surgery
- Dangerous medicines mistakes
- How safe is your prescription?
- The most shocking medical mistakes
- How to stop hospitals killing us.