- Medical error advocacy
- Information Packs
- Q&A telephone advice sessions
- Examine your medical records
- Investigate your matter
- One-on-one support
- Steer you out of a hospital bureaucratic quagmire
- Patient advocacy
To understand an event, you must know what went on before, and that means going right back to the start. Invaluable and vital for affected patients and bereaved families if you want to know where to start, our INFORMATION PACKS include heaps of useful stuff. In seeking accountability and responsibility, be prepared for what’s ahead.
There are three types:
Before you go to hospital ~
- How To Survive in Hospital and Avoid Hospital Stuff-Ups;
After you’ve been and error uncovered ~
- Patient Survived (near miss); and
- Patient Died.
About to go off to hospital? Find out how best to AVOID HOSPITAL STUFF-UPS