FOR INVESTIGATIONS AND ADVOCACY — ENQUIRE WITHIN …
- For hands-on help — register
- Telephone advice Q&A sessions (by appointment)
- Steer you out of a hospital bureaucratic quagmire
- Examine your medical records
- Investigate your matter
- Medical error and patient advocacy
- Information Packs — you can’t be without one! (description below)
N.B. face-to-face meetings suspended due to Wuhan China COVID-19 disease.
INFORMATION PACKS …
To understand an event, you must know what went on before, and that means going right back to the start. In seeking accountability, be prepared for what’s ahead. If you want to know where to start, what to do, how to do it, the MEAG INFORMATION PACKS are invaluable and vital for affected patients and bereaved families …packed with tips of useful and essential stuff. If you’re going to hospital in the future get our “How to Survive in Hospital” pack.
There are three types:
Before you go to hospital —
- How To Survive in Hospital and Avoid Hospital Stuff-Ups;
After you’ve been and error uncovered —
- Patient Survived (near miss); and
- Patient Died.
About to go off to hospital? Find out how best to AVOID HOSPITAL STUFF-UPS