There’s no place for passive patients in today’s health system.
Medicine is profit-driven. Today’s doctors over-prescribe surgery and ignore its long-term health implications. Any invasive medical procedure creates inflammation in the body, leading to serious and long-lasting health problems.
That’s one thing to deal with. The other is avoiding medical error.
Wise up! Don’t book your brains out at the door when going to hospital. You need to ask questions BEFORE you go and the most important one for survival.
For these answers and more, don’t leave home without our AVOID HOSPITAL STUFF-UPS INFORMATION PACK, it includes heaps of vital save-your-life tips, such as…
- 25 questions you must ask before admission
- Get fit for the knife
- How to survive a hospital stay
- What hospitals won’t tell you
- 10 rules for minimizing medical errors
- Dangerous medicine mixes
- How to stop hospitals killing us
- The most shocking medical mistakes.